Membership is exclusive to all serving and former-serving women officers of the RAF, RAuxAF, RAFVR(T), WRAF, PMRAFNS, WAAF, WRAuxAF and WRAFVR who hold a Queens’ or King’s Commission.
ARAFWO Members at Freshers Fayre at RAF College Cranwell
The Association of RAF Women Officers maintains contact with its Members’ in several ways:
- An annual reunion at the RAF Club in September/October
- The Gazette, an annual magazine giving service news, members’ views and articles of interest
- The Roundel, a monthly electronic newsletter, with views, news and a diary of events
- Regional Reunion Network Events are local meet ups which take place all around the country
- Facebook page, a closed group called ‘ARAFWO’ Association
- Visits to places of interest
Become a member
An initial fee of £10 is payable on joining the Association and annually thereafter on 10th January.
The annual Reunion and other social activities are self-supporting and are paid separately when members attend them.
If you would like to join the association please complete the downloadable proforma and send it to:
Mrs Jane A Chappell,
Membership Secretary ARAFWO,
6 Middle Street,
Alternatively email your completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARAFWO Members, partners and friends visit Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches and Museum April 2023